1. Move to a country and re-start. Twice. ***EDIT*** A friend of mine has suggested that I’ve done this – England and then back to regional Australia. Not sure…
Adopt a puppy. (Bella, March 2014)
Paris, Rome, Ferrarro, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Madrid, Bath, Nottingham, London City, New York City, Chicago, New Orleans, Auschwitz, Greece, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Dubai, Egypt, Thailand, Bali, Fiji and I will probably add to this list once I get travelling. **EDIT** Complete my travel wishlist, though it will grow forever.
4. Go to the airport and catch the next flight out, regardless of where it’s going, with just a backpack.
5. Write a book.
6. Kiss in the rain so I can say I’ve done it but don’t understand why it’s attractive.
Ride an elephant.- Bali, October 2014 8. Talk to a random on a train.
9. Teach in a Pupil Referral Unit, At Risk school, or other last-stop school and make a difference
10. Do my Masters in Positive Psychology, preferably in the USA
11. Complete a post-grad in Sexology and Clinical Psychology
12. Do my PhD
13. Do a workshop with the Freedom Writers Association
Teach in a rural/remote area (Kalgoorlie, 2013)
Own my own home (Wembley, November 2014)
16. Paint a mural over an entire wall
17. teach at uni level
18. Learn to sew
19. have a child
20. See the sun rise and set over the beach in the same day
21. Climb a mountain and listen to the quiet.
22. Physically build my own home
23. Run a marathon
24. See the Sistine Chapel, the Mona Lisa,
Eiffel Tower, Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Parthenon, and all the 7 Wonders of the World
25. Drive around Australia
26. See the Kimberleys
27. Sleep under the stars
28. Donate blood
29. Understand the Muslim religion
30. Trace my family tree as far back as I can – preferably to the Chapel of Roslyn founders or further.
31. Learn to speak Spanish and French fluently
32. Cuddle a tiger
33. Complete my Masters in Education